關于天氣的趣味俚語表達
2021-01-17 09:21 | 編輯:川外外語培訓中心  來自:未知 
導讀:1. Raining cats and dogs 1.傾盆大雨 pouring, raining very heavily 傾盆大雨 Where are you going, cant you see its raining cats and dogs? Youll get soaked in a minute if you go out now. 你要去哪里,你看不到下著傾盆大雨嗎?如果你現在出去的話

1. Raining cats and dogs
1.傾盆大雨
pouring, raining very heavily
傾盆大雨

Where are you going, can’t you see it’s raining cats and dogs? You’ll get soaked in a minute if you go out now.
你要去哪里,你看不到下著傾盆大雨嗎?如果你現在出去的話,一分鐘內你就會全身濕透的。

They didn’t go to the theme park because it was raining cats and dogs almost all day.
他們沒有去主題公園,因為幾乎一整天都在下雨。

2. Face like thunder
2.火冒三丈

being clearly very angry or upset
火冒三丈

I don’t know what was happening, I just saw that a man with a face like thunder was chasing a little boy out of the grocer’s shop.
我不知道發生了什么事,我只是看到一個火冒三丈的男人正在從雜貨店追一個小男孩。

She didn’t say anything but her face was like thunder; she slammed the door as she left, and we haven’t seen her ever since.
她什么也沒說,但她火冒三丈;她離開時砰地關上了門,從此我們再也沒見過她了。

3. Storm in a teacup
3.小題大做

exaggerating a problem, anger or worry about something unimportant
夸大問題或擔憂,小題大做

Their debate was only a storm in a teacup – actually neither of them took the problem too serious.
他們的辯論不過是小題大做而已——事實上,他們兩人都沒有把問題看得太嚴肅。

The reports about the demonstration are a storm in a teacup – there wasn’t as much violence there as they say.
關于示威游行的報道簡直是小題大做——那里沒有他們所說的那么多暴力。

4. Chase rainbows
4.癡人說夢

waste time trying to achieve something impossible
形容一個人凈想好事,而且是不太可能的事。

My wife never believed I would make it as an executive manager; she always thought I was just chasing rainbows.
我妻子從不相信我會成為一名執行經理;她總是認為我只是在癡人說夢。

Can’t you see you’re only chasing rainbows? There’s no way to get this girl marry you.
難道你看不到你只是在癡人說夢嗎?這個根本不會女孩嫁給你。

5. Lightning fast
5.快如閃電

extremely fast
非常快

I don’t think we can keep up with him, he’s got a lightning fast bike.
我想我們跟不上他,他有一輛閃電般快的自行車。

The robbery lasted only a minute, and then the robbers disappeared in a lightning fast car.
搶劫只持續了一分鐘,然后強盜消失在一輛閃電般快速的汽車里。

6. Head in the clouds
6.胡思亂想

having unrealistic or impractical ideas, daydreaming
有不切實際或不切實際的想法,白日夢

Is your sister in love? I see her walking around all day with her head in the clouds.
你妹妹戀愛了嗎?我看見她整天在那走來走去,胡思亂想。

You have your head in the clouds if you think Mary will come to your birthday party after the nasty things you’ve done to her.
如果你認為瑪麗會在你對她所做的壞事之后參加你的生日聚會,那你就大錯特錯了。

7. Snowed under
7.手頭繁忙

having too much to do
要做的事太多

I’d love to help you, but I’m completely snowed under at the moment.
我很樂意幫助你,但我現在完全被雪覆蓋了。

Could you come over and fix the tap in the bathroom? But of course, only if you aren’t snowed under, it’s not so urgent.
你能來浴室修理一下水龍頭嗎?但是當然,如果你不忙的時候再來,不是很緊急。

8. Under the weather
8.心情不好或身體不適

ill, sick, feeling unwell, sad or lacking energy
生病,感覺不舒服、悲傷或缺乏活力

Do you mind if I stay out of work today? I’m feeling under the weather, I may have the flu.
你介意我今天不上班嗎?我感覺不舒服,我可能得了流感。

I heard you were ill yesterday. Are you feeling better now or are you still under the weather?
我聽說你昨天病了。你現在感覺好點了還是還不舒服?

上一篇:雅思聽力教育場景常用詞匯
下一篇:口語換題季,考試難度是否會增加?

更多資訊請訪問 》》》川外外語培訓中心
0
熱點專題
  • 雅思培訓課程

  • 川外精品托福課程

  • 英澳名校菁英計劃

  • 川外雅思六人精品班

主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜桃精品免费久久久久影院| 久激情内射婷内射蜜桃| 2022国产麻豆剧果冻传媒剧情| 晓青老师的丝袜系列txt下载| 国产中文字幕一区| √天堂资源地址在线官网| 欧美人猛交日本人xxx| 国产亚洲成AV人片在线观看| t66y最新地址一地址二地址三 | 欧美18videos极品massage| 国产三级第一页| 99久久国语露脸精品国产| 日韩精品人妻系列无码专区免费 | 乱系列中文字幕在线视频| 精品欧美一区二区三区在线| 国产精品永久久久久久久久久| 久久久综合视频| 热99re久久国超精品首页| 国产性夜夜春夜夜爽1a片| www.激情小说| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文精品| 再深点灬用力灬太大了| 一本精品中文字幕在线| 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 国产v片成人影院在线观看| 91高端极品外围在线观看| 日本大片免aaa费观看视频| 亚洲色婷婷六月亚洲婷婷6月| 风间由美一区二区播放合集| 大香网伊人久久综合网2020| 久久国产精品久久精品国产 | 亚洲色婷婷一区二区三区| 高清破外女出血视频| 天天干天天拍天天操| 久久国产精品国产精品| 激情综合网婷婷| 国产亚洲精品精品精品| 8050午夜网| 成**人免费一级毛片| 亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看代蜜桃| 男男调教军警奴跪下抽打|